1. Contact Roxaco Land Corporation.
2. Our sales admin staff will assist you on your initial inquiry.
3. Give details of your requirements and contact information
(Name, Address, E-mail, Contact Number).
4. Our sales admin staff will take note and forward your requirements
to any of our authorized
5. Our authorized sales agent will contact you to give you more
details on your inquiry and arrange for a site visit to orient
you about the project, its amenities and the total contract
price of the property you select.
6. Reserve the property you selected by paying Roxaco the required
reservation fee and submission of the following documents which
embodies the conditions of Roxaco with regards to the reservation
fee and the conditions pertaining to the reservation:
For Both Individual and Corporate Buyers
Lot Buyer’s Information Sheet
For Individual Buyers only
Valid ID with signature
Current Community Tax Certificate
If Single Proprietorship name is to appear in the sales contract,
certificate of DTI Registration and Business Name
For Corporate Buyers only
Valid ID with signature (of the signatory/ies)
Community Tax Certificate (of the signatory/ies and purchasing
Articles of Incorporation/Partnership, By-laws
Notarized Corp. Secretary’s Certificate or Managing Partner’s
Certificate attesting to a board resolution
authorizing purchase of the property and designating signatories.
7. Upon reservation, you will be given a copy
of the signed and approved reservation application.
After payment of the first monthly amortization, the contract
to sell and deed of restrictions
will be signed, with the notarized copy given to you within
a reasonable period of time.